PM vows robust response to any threat against Pakistan
2 min readPrime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Tuesday reaffirmed Pakistan’s resolve to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity against any misadventure “at all costs”.
Addressing faculty members and student officers at the Command and Staff College Quetta, the prime minister praised the professionalism, operational preparedness and sacrifices of the Pakistan Armed Forces in safeguarding national security and maintaining regional stability.
He paid tribute to the country’s martyrs and commended the armed forces for their unwavering commitment to defending the homeland.
Referring to “Marka-e-Haq”, the prime minister hailed what he described as a historic victory by the armed forces under the leadership of Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Defence Forces Field Marshal Syed Asim Munir.
PM Shehbaz said Pakistan had acted responsibly and exercised restraint in response to what he termed India’s “unprovoked aggression”, adding that Islamabad’s stance had been acknowledged by the international community.
The prime minister said Operation Ghazab-lil-Haq was continuing with full force against terrorist groups operating from Afghanistan. He said the operation aimed to protect innocent lives and dismantle militant hideouts and support infrastructure.
He also reiterated Pakistan’s support for the people of Jammu and Kashmir and Palestine.
Highlighting the presence of military students from friendly countries, the prime minister stressed the importance of defence cooperation and military diplomacy in promoting regional peace and stability.
The prime minister was accompanied by federal ministers for defence, interior and information, as well as the chief minister of Balochistan.
Earlier, upon arrival at the college, he was received by Field Marshal Asim Munir.
For the latest news, follow us on Twitter @Aaj_Urdu. We are also on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.



















